YIELD :2 servings
ACTIVE TIMe : 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME : 20 minutes
· Kosher salt
· 2 tablespoons Arbequina olive oil
· 1 large shallot, finely chopped
· 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
· 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
· 250g picked lobster meat / 2 sets of Claw& Tail lobster meat/ 250g large langoustine meat
· 1 tablespoon Lobster oil
· Freshly ground black pepper
· 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
· Lemon wedges and chopped parsley (for serving)
1. Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid (the secret to silky sauce).
2. Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shallot and red pepper flakes, stirring often, until shallot is softened, about 2 minutes. Add lobster meat to skillet and toss to coat.
3. Add tomatoes sauce and cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Add pasta and 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid; season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook, tossing constantly and adding more reserved pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce thickens and coats pasta, about 1 minute.
5. Drizzle pasta with Lobster Oil for added umaminess and Serve pasta topped with lemon zest and sprinkle chopped parsley, with lemon wedges alongside for squeezing over.