- 1 kg fresh/ frozen Langoustines/ Red Carabineros prawns , about 18 -20 pcs
- 400 ml white wine , or water (optional)
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Olive oil
- Bordier Yuzu Butter
- 1 lemon
· Heat a grill to high. Combine the langoustines/ prawns and wine or water in a pan. Bring to the boil, cover, then lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove and cool slightly.
· Place your langoustines/prawns, belly-side down, on a chopping board and cut in half lengthways, discarding the black vein in the tail.
· Place, flesh-side up, on a baking tray, brush with soften Bordier Yuzu butter, sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and drizzle with olive oil if desired.
· Finely grate the zest from 1 lemon into a bowl and set aside, then halve both lemons. Place the lemon halves on the tray. Grill for 5 to 10 minutes, or until golden – keep an eye on it.
· Serve the grilled langoustines/prawns sprinkled with zest and with the grilled lemon on the side.